To the average Mega-City One inhabitant, the most obvious symbol of the power and authority of the Justice Department is the Street Judge. These formidable individuals are responsible for the strict enforcement of the law on the dangerous streets of the ‘Big Meg', where they act as judge, jury and executioner. Crimes ranging from littering to first-degree murder fall within their remit and the punishments of a perpetrator can vary from a stern word of admonition, a crack on the head with a daystick, to imprisonment in an isolation cube or, in the most serious cases, a Lawgiver execution round. Becoming a Judge is a lifelong undertaking and many individuals falter on the arduous path. Some end up on the streets disenchanted and bitter at what might have been whilst for many Street Judges Resyk will be their final destination. Box contains: 5 Warlord resin Judge miniatures with plastic bases, 2 Unit cards, 1 Armory card: Anti-Grav Chutes and 1 Big Meg card: Riot Foam.
- The year is 2080 and in Mega-City there are 400 million people, and every one of them a potential criminal – welcome to the world of Mega-City One and Judge Dredd – he is the law! Build a force and take to the streets, playing as the Justice Department or one of their many enemies…
- Recreate the classic small skirmish scenarios that play out in the Judge Dredd comics. On a table top space of at least 36” x 36” using no more than a dozen figures per side for fast paced dynamic game play.
- To Play: Suggested 2-4 players, a playing surface (exp. Table or unobstructed floor space), a selection of Judge Dredd Models, a tape measure or ruler no less than 12 inches in length, assorted markers (pinned markers, stunned markers, injury markers, overwatch markers and moving fast markers), a variable number of action and star chips, combat dice (at least 6) and at least one six-sided dye.
- Judge Dredd is played with individual models representing each fighter on the battlefield. Most models act independently during a fight, but some types of models may be grouped into Packs to make them more effective. The action markers show the current status of each model’s movements. Sporting either their vulnerability or strength and whether it is best to initiate combat.
- Featuring character cards with stats, skill points and special rules. Armory cards are used as an extra dimension to each skirmish. Big Megs cards create an event to add more variety and action. These are optional cards and game play can be as straight forward or as action filled as you want! Paint and play! The painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!