HARDWORKING PRODUCTS MADE WITH SIMPLE AND FOOD-SAFE INGREDIENTS. - The original Walrus Oil recipe that's now enjoyed by thousands of woodworkers worldwide, made of Coconut Oil, Pure Mineral Oil, Vitamin E, and Beeswax, FDA compliant for food contact surfaces such as cutting boards and butcher blocks. - Walrus Oil is a liquid form and does not solidify under normal conditions, its highly shelf stable and has virtually no scent. It goes on smooth, not too thick and not to thin, and won't contaminate food with a strange taste. It will leave your board with a silky smooth finish, rich color, and a little shine. Use two coats for more depth and color.
- WALRUS TOUGH - Conditions, Preserves, and Protects Wood.
- EASY TO USE - Simply apply thin layer of oil and dry.
- 100% FOOD SAFE - FDA Compliant and safe for food-contact surfaces.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Mineral Oil, Vitamin E.
- MADE IN USA - Proudly manufactured in Missouri.