Vos ceramic chef knife advantage for slicing fruit, vegetables and boneless meat, the Vos advanced ceramic knife has no equal. Ceramic's superior edge retention, chemical purity and lightweight make it ideal for straight slicing. Even so, ceramic knives are intended to complement - not replace - your other cutlery. Use steel knives for carving, prying, boning, cutting frozen foods, and slicing cheese. The blade material is zirconia, its 8.5 on the MOHS scale of mineral hardness, compared to 4.5 for normal steel and 7.5 to 8 for hardened steel and 10 for diamond. The knife is placed in a beautiful, elegant box, so you could give it as a gift to your loved ones. Features: sharpness - our ultra-sharp advanced ceramic blade will retain its original sharpness up to 15 times longer than steel blades. Purity - rust-proof, will never brown foods, impervious to acids and oils, no metallic taste or smell. Advanced ceramic is a pure & healthy alternative. Lightweight - typically half the weight of metal-based knives, offers total ease of use with the most difficult cutting tasks. Ergonomic handles produce a well-balanced, highly controlled grip. Box includes: 3" paring knife, 4" utility knife, 6" chef knife, 5" peeler, 3 x knife sheaths bonus - pdf cookbook a word of caution: the ceramic blades are fragile and can easily chip or break if you attempt to cut bone, frozen food or accidently drop the knife.
- Cuts Effortlessly - slice dice and cut fruits and vegetables and boneless meats
- Stays sharper for longer - retains its original sharpness up to 15 times longer than steel blades
- Makes difficult cutting easy - the knife set is light, with a well balanced and controlled grip
- Easy to clean - rust proof and stainless, after using simply rinse the blade with water
- Package Includes 3 - Ceramic Knives 3", 4", 6" with 4 Protective Sheaths / 1 Ceramic Peeler / elegant Box