Step up to the infinite possibilities of streaming 4K with 85% more color1 with the all-new VIZO M-Series 4K HDR Smart TV . UltraBright 800 and Dolby Vision high dynamic range bring the image to thrilling new life, combined with the Active Full Array backlight to enhance contrast and deepen black levels. The lightning-fast IQ Active processor boosts overall performance while the ProGaming Engine with Auto Game Mode and Variable Refresh Rate elevates console gaming2. And VIZIO SmartCast is now smarter than ever, letting you stream, control and share like never before, with Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast built-in in Dolby Vision and HDR10+ for a best in class 4K streaming experience. 1Color defined as the color volume measured using Dolby's MDC (millions of distiguishable colors) specification that factors the range of colors and luminance levels; standard 4K HDR TV features rec 709 color, up to 300 nits 2VRR and auto low latency mode only compatible with Xbox One X. Apple AirPlay and HomeKit may not be available at the time of purchase.
- Quantum Color Combined with a powerful Active Full Array backlight, VIZIO’s next-generation Quantum Color delivers cinematic color volume with over a billion hues of vibrant color.
- UltraBright 800 UltraBright 800 delivers bright, detailed highlights at up to 800 nits of brightness, more accurately reproducing the nuances in every picture and revealing fine details otherwise lost in light or dark areas of an image.
- 4K Ultra HD With over 8 million pixels — 4 times the resolution of 1080p — enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail.
- Active Full Array with 90 Local Dimming Zones VIZIO’s powerful Active Full Array backlight intelligently adjusts the backlight to match what’s on the screen, resulting in deep black levels with stunning depth and contrast.
- Dolby Vision HDR Dolby Vision Transforms your TV experience with dramatic imaging – incredible brightness, contrast, and color that bring entertainment to life before your eyes. In addition, this TV supports HDR10+ and HLG high dynamic range formats.