New dual monitor free-stand standing (model STANDV002F) made of high grade steel and aluminum from vivo. Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 27" and supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. Every joint is able to be tightened, so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be. Special features include the ability for each individual vesa plate to be adjusted up and down by .5" so your monitors will be perfectly aligned (see pictures and video for more information). We also made mounting your monitors easy with detachable vesa plates that screw into your monitor and then slide back onto the frame of the stand. An optional bolt through grommet clamp is included with this stand. This has standard vesa 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. Mount uses vesa 75 x75 and 100 x 100 mounting holes. Features: 1) Tilt: 15 degree. 2) Swivel: 360 degree. 3) Rotate: 360 degree . 4) Height adjustable. 5) Integrated cable management system . 6) Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape. 7) Fully adjustable arms. Key measurements: from the desk to the top of the center post is 18". The distance between the square brackets that the LCDs mount to is 24" when full extended, and that is center to center. Base of the stand measures a 12.5" x 10" area.
- COMPATIBILITY - Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13" to 27" in size and 22 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes
- FULL ARTICULATION - Adjustable arm offers 15° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape shape
- HEAVY DUTY BASE - Measures 10" by 12.5" providing solid stability while monitors are held within its center of gravity. The bottom of the base features padding to protect your desk from scratches
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with removable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for assembly