New dual monitor desk mount (model STAND-V002) made of high grade steel and aluminum from VIVO. Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 27" and supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. Every joint is able to be tightened, so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be. Special features include the ability for each individual VESA plate to be adjusted up and down by .5" so your monitors will be perfectly aligned (see pictures and video for more information). We also made mounting your monitors easy with detachable VESA plates that screw into your monitors and then slide back onto the frame of the stand. Heavy duty 4" C-clamp and 4" grommet mounting options are included. This has standard VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. Recently upgraded design with added features such as removable VESA plates and more Features: - Tilt: -15 to +15 degree - Swivel: 360 degree - Rotate: 360 degree - Height adjustable - Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp - Integrated cable management system - Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape - Fully adjustable arms - Vesa Standard: VESA 75 (hole pattern: 75 x 75 mm), VESA 100 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm) - Center Post is 18" tall and the mounting brackets are exactly 29" on center (apart), please see product diagram for further details.
- COMPATIBILITY - Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13" to 27" in size and 22 lbs in weight each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes
- FULL ARTICULATION - Adjustable arm offers +80 to -90 degree tilt, 180 degree swivel, 360 degree rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape shapes
- DESK CLAMP - Mounts to the back of your desk (up to 4" thick) via a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA bracket plates. We provide a step-by-step manual and the necessary tools & hardware for assembly