Natural Nutrients For
* Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails
* Collagen and Protein Metabolism
* Post-Exercise Recovery
* Energy Levels
* Brain Health
* Digestive System
* Healthy Heart
Liver is nature's most concentrated source of Vitamin A and is a vital nutrient for skin health. With an abundant amount of micronutrients including B12, Copper, Folate, Choline, and Hyaluronic Acid, this natural whole nutrition plays a vital role in the body, ensuring healthy skin and hair, strong bones, collagen synthesis, and a healthy immune function.
Liver from pasture-raised grass fed cows is nature's most nutrient rich superfood. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, where liver was a valued part of a traditional diets due to its nutrient density and ability to revitalize the body. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful healing superfood.
Vital Proteins Beef Liver is sourced from grass-fed cows from New Zealand to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutritional powerhouse.
- Nature's most potent nutrient-dense superfood
- High in Vitamin A, B12, Folate, Riboflavin, Zinc, Copper, and Choline
- Sourced from Pasture-Raised, Grass-fed New Zealand Beef
- 3400 IU (70% DV) Vitamin A per serving, 13.6 mcg (230% DV) B12 per serving
- 30 Servings per bottle