What are Collagen Peptides? Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints. Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful, healing superfood. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass fed, pasture raised bovine hides from Brazil, to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutritional powerhouse.
- Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed, Non-GMO, Kosher Collagen Peptides; Soluble in cold liquids
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Collagen helps keeps bones healthy and strong, supports joint health
- Easily mixed into any liquid, our collagen powder contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight
- **Your 10 oz. canister might be a different shape due to changes with our packaging; please note that it is still the same size & product.