The Xerox DocuMate 6440 duplex scanner with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) quickly converts documents, receipts and forms into digital files, then securely saves them to a computer or in the cloud ready to be accessed another day when needed. This office scanner can scan up to 40 images per minute (ipm) in duplex at 300 dpi and includes a 80-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that handles everything from plastic ID cards, paper documents and more. This double sided scanner has an exceptionally small footprint at 12.5" x 7.5" x 6.6 (W×D×H). Get organized fast by converting paper documents into searchable PDF files to be shared, organized and protected. This color scanner allows users to scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button, eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats. Simply select one of (9) preset (user configurable) destinations and documents will be scanned with the correct settings for resolution, color, cropping and file format. Final images are delivered to virtually any application, folder or device – all at the touch of a button. Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image - get perfect scans from imperfect originals.
- Duplex Scanner with 80-sheet automatic document feeder
- Scans up to 60 ppm/120 ipm at 200 dpi
- Maximum ADF paper size: 9.5 by 118 inches; minimum ADF paper size: 2 by 2 inches
- Scanner measures 12.5 by 9.4 by 26.8 inches with trays extended; 12.5 by 6.6 by 7.5 inches with trays collapsed
- Compatible with PC and Mac with included drivers