Vision Clarity eye drops with lubricants and 1% carnosine (NAC, N-acetylCarnosine) have been commonly used for many years by our customers who experience a variety of eye health concerns. There is a Certificate of Analysis for each batch. Utilizing Vision Clarity Eye Drops containing lubricants and carnosine 4 times daily may greatly support the eye. Our drops contain two clinically validated lubricants (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and glycerin) that are FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without eye irritation. However, some stinging may still occur, particularly if your eyes have low pH levels, or you have recently used other eye drops. We recommend waiting at least an hour after administering other brands of drops before administering these. Vision Clarity also contains the valuable antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine to help protect the active ingredients against glycation. Vision Clarity Eye Drops are certified to be free of all contaminants as shown by a Certificate of Analysis for each batch. The Vision Clarity brand of lubricating eye drops is different!
- Breakthrough eye drops for people and pets used for many years by our customers who experience a variety of eye health concerns
- Purified GMP certified, pharmaceutical grade, 1% N-Acetylcarnosine eye drops
- Very low pH to reduce eye sting; while some burning sensations may still occur, Certificate of Analysis shows no toxic preservatives or impurities.
- Most people experience initial results in 1-3 months with optimum results in 6-12 months
- We're so confident you'll love these drops, we're offering a 60 Day money back satisfaction guarantee!