Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs are a single-layer, 100% beef rawhide in an appealing poultry flavor. These vet-recommended chews feature the exclusive Dual Enzyme System to combine a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture that works with the dog's chewing action to remove tartar and provide plaque control. They help keep teeth clean and freshen breath, even on days when brushing isn't possible. Virbac C.E.T Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews should be given to dogs once a day for best results. Available in four sizes: Extra small, small, medium, and large. Swallowing whole chews will reduce the efficacy and can be harmful to your dog. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Please only use under supervision. As with any pet product, it is not intended for human consumption, please keep out of the reach of children and wash hands after handling.
- 1 SMALL ENZYMATIC CHEWS BAG: Made for dogs 11 to 25 lbs; Package contains approximately 30 chews per bag; Chew size and thickness may vary in package
- DAILY DENTAL CARE: Features an exclusive Dual Enzyme System and abrasive texture to help reduce plaque and tartar through dog's chewing action; To maximize effectiveness, give your dog at least 1 chew daily
- HIGHLY PALATABLE: The chews are poultry flavored providing a taste dogs love, Made using select beef hide
- VET RECOMMENDED: The C. E. T. product line is the #1 Recommended dental brand by Veterinary professionals
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Virbac is committed to providing great customer satisfaction; For questions or concerns about the product you may reach out directly to the Virbac Support Team (contact info provided on each bag)
- THIS ITEM REPLACES "OLD MEDIUM" manufacturer has discontinued the previous version