Enjoy pizza in your home Cooking pizza from scratch is becoming more popular among enthusiasts and the economically-minded alike. Making pizza at home leaves you free to experiment, select the best ingredients, and save the money you'd have spent tipping the delivery guy. How to use Pizza Stone There is no need to soak the stone in water before use. 1. Pre-heat it to 500° F (260° C) for about 30 minutes. 2. Dust the back of the pizza peel with cornmeal, which works well for transferring food to the baking stone. 3. Transfer the pizza to the top of the baking stone using our pizza spatula. 4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated. 5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy your pizza. How to Clean a Pizza Stone 1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing. 2. Use scraper, brush or nylon pad to remove excess food. 3. Hand wash with warm water for daily cleaning. 4. To remove deeper stains, wash the stone with mixing baking soda and water. 5. Dry the stone in an oven completely after cleaning. 6. Store the stone in a clean & dry place.
- HIGH QUALITY CORDIERITE PROMISE NEVER CRACK - Our pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molding through 400 tons of pressure, heating over 2100°F for hours. Compare to Ceramic pizza stone, our grill pizza stone have a better thermal shock resistance. So whatever you put it into oven or grill, the pizza stone rectangular will keep your food safe and all you need to do is just waiting for your delicious food!
- DISTRIBUTES HEAT EVENLY FOR OPTIMAL COOKING - Not like metal pans which often occurs sogginess, the professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking which is much more efficient than metal and could draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts. Throw your trouble metal pans and choose a cordierite pizza stone, you will find make a delicious pizza is not difficult than you think!
- PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR DIFFERENT USE - Measures 15" by 12". Golden thickness 5/8"(16mm), weighs up to 7Lbs. The pizza grilling stone can be used to cook more than just pizza, also great for making cookies, loaves of bread, scones, cookies biscuits and more at home with family and friends. So it is not just a pizza grilling stone, but a all-powerful baking assistant for your daily life!
- HOW TO WASH - Not dishwasher safe. Rinse to clean, and never use soap or detergent as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. Suggest to use tinfoil on the surface of the pizza oven stone when you make pizza. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
- BUILT TO LAST AND IDEAL FOR A GIFT - We found many customers complain they often receive a cracked or smelly pizza stone. If you order a cracked or smelly pizza stone as a gift for your family or friends, maybe it is a little embarrassed! Our pizza baking stone is made of Cordierite stone, no smell, few crack. Choose our pizza stone as a gift is your best choice!