VETERICYN PLUS FAMILY OF PRODUCTS Launched in 2009, parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated and is dedicated to improving wound management outcomes across the world for humans and animals. Everything is inspired from this vision, from hand-building facilities and growing a dedicated team to delivering the highest-quality products. ALL ANIMAL ANTIMICROBIAL OPHTHALMIC EYE GEL. This eye gel can be used on all animals for a variety of eye issues including but not limited to allergies and irritants, wounds and abrasions, redness and burning. It can also be used as a preventive solution to ensure your pet’s eye health for years to come. Apply the gel to affected eyes 1-2 times per day as needed. NO ANTIBIOTICS OR STERIOIDS. Vetericyn products are pH-balanced and carefully formulated to care for numerous animal health and wellness issues, without any pain or burning. They don’t contain antibiotics or steroids, so there is no potential for adverse reactions over any length of time. They are safe to use on all animals, from cats and dogs to horses and livestock, and during all stages of life. These solutions are a non-toxic and safe alternative to antibiotics. COMMITTED TO CARE AROUND THE WORLD. Innovacyn, Inc. is proud to fund ongoing research and wound care education programs to help progress knowledge and innovation within the field. It supports local animal shelters across the country and provides relief to animals affected by recent natural disasters. It is committed to providing animals and those who care for them with products to support and advance the awareness and science of wound care.
- Helps clean discharge from your pet's eye caused by allergies or other eye problems
- Cost-effective, pain-free alternative to medicated eye drops or ointments
- Veterinarian-recommended maintenance solution to keep your pet's eyes clean and prevent eye issues
- Provides relief for your pet's burning, irritated, or red eyes
- Safe for all animals at all life stages
- Recommended for every pet parent to keep on hand