VETERICYN PLUS FAMILY OF PRODUCTSLaunched in 2009, parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated and is dedicated to improving wound management outcomes across the world for humans and animals. Everything is inspired from this vision, from hand-building facilities and growing a dedicated team to delivering the highest-quality products.ALL ANIMAL ANTIMICROBIAL HYDROGEL. This uniquely formulated gel is designed to adhere to wound and post-surgical sites, providing a protective barrier. After cleansing and treating, spray the gel onto the area or a saturated dressing, and repeat 3-4 times per day. Excess residue will evaporate slowly, so no need to wipe it away. Keep the area cleaned and moist for faster healing. Safe for use around the mouth, nose, ears and eyes. NO ANTIBIOTICS OR STERIOIDS. Vetericyn products are pH-balanced and carefully formulated to care for numerous animal health and wellness issues, without any pain or burning. They don’t contain antibiotics or steroids, so there is no potential for adverse reactions over any length of time. They are safe to use on all animals, from cats and dogs to horses and livestock, and during all stages of life. These solutions are a non-toxic and safe alternative to antibiotics.COMMITTED TO CARE AROUND THE WORLD.Innovacyn, Inc. is proud to fund ongoing research and wound care education programs to help progress knowledge and innovation within the field. It supports local animal shelters across the country and provides relief to animals affected by recent natural disasters. It is committed to providing animals and those who care for them with products to support and advance the awareness and science of wound care.
- Helps with your dog or cat's cuts, scrapes, sores, hot spots, rashes, and more
- Provides relief for symptoms of allergies, such as dry, sensitive or itch skin
- Promotes healing process by keeping the wound clean and providing the ideal moisture balance
- No stinging or irritation with application
- Completely safe and non-toxic - can be used on all animal species and is safe if licked or ingested
- Veterinary-recommended for every pet parent to keep on hand for all of your pet's hot spot and skin care needs