Velopro Softball not only gives you the #1 player development tool on the market today, but we provide data driven programming with every Velocity LOAD harness. 14+ Years of research and development confounds our programming that is used by athletes and teams at the professional, NCAA, and amateur levels worldwide.
- WHAT IT DOES: Used by multiple pro and NCAA softball teams, team USA athletes Monica Abbott, Sierra Romero, and Haylie McCleney, as well as over 10,000 players worldwide, the VeloPRO is a resistance training system that works to unlock maximum velocity, power, for both pitchers and hitters. Based on Newton's three laws of motion, the harness connects your heels, therefore forcing you to drive with your back heel and teaching you when and how to implant your front heel before rotation.
- HITTING ADVANTAGE: This revolutionary harness will increase your average exit velocity by 25%, as well as give you an improvement on your launch angle by over 6%. Your hand and barrel speed will also increase by 5-7 MPH as well. VeloPRO keeps the barrel in the zone longer, enhances plate coverage, and optimizes swing efficiency ratings.
- PITCHING ADVANTAGE: VeloPRO gives the user an average fastball increase of 3-6 MPH. It increases your command rating by well over 30%, as well as the spin rate by over 20%. It also works to optimize delivery efficiency and improve off-speed break and whip. VeloPRO works for some of the best MLB pitchers in today's game, and it will work for you, too!
- HOW TO USE: Simply wrap the waist belt around your waist and secure it tightly. Proceed to step into the foot strap and clip the bungee cords in. Forget about complicated devices. 30 seconds is all it takes to unlock true power, velocity, and acceleration potential. Use it during practice or training sessions for maximum potential.
- DESIGNED BY PROS FOR PROS: VeloPRO is designed for athletes, by athletes: former MLB pitchers Jim Parque and Mike Sirotka, NCAA baseball coaches Sean Taunt and BA Garner, and nationally acclaimed sports science and biomechanist Brent Pourciau. The VeloPRO sports harness is used by the nations tops NCAA programs and MLB teams including the Angels, Padres, Mariners, Diamondbacks, Rockies, Cubs, Twins, Rangers, Rays, Braves and Phillies.