Get the most value for your money with this Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! This professional Nonstick Saucepan is made of professional-grade 3003 Aluminum Alloy. Its 2-Layer Nonstick interior is exceptionally durable, double quoted and scratch resistant. Its sturdy Bakelite Handle is strongly riveted to the pan to create a comfortable grip.
Induction bottom ensures even cooking
PFOA, Lead and Cadmium free
Care & Maintenance Instructions:
Wash the saucepan with hot soapy water and dry it completely with a soft cotton or linen towel before using it for the first time
In order to protect the non-stick coating, please use plastic or wooden utensils
Always let the saucepan cool before washing it
Unlike standard cookware, nonstick cookware performs better at slightly lower temperature
- Coated with multi-layer nonstick for ultra-durability; made using top rated material 3003 aluminum alloy, used for professional grade sauce pans
- Two layered nonstick interior is exceptionally durable, double quoted, and scratch resistant; sturdy heat resistant bakelite handle is strongly riveted to the pan to create a comfortable grip. Delivers scrumptious results, whether you're making sauces, gravies, boiling pasta, or simply reheating leftovers.
- Spiral bottom can be used on all cooking surfaces except for induction cooker.
- Dishwasher safe; for hand cleaning, first use a paper towel, wooden or plastic spatula to remove any loose food from the pan; then use a sponge, or paper towel sprinkled with a few drops of dish-washing soap to wipe the surface clean
- Always let the cookware cool before washing or putting under water in the sink or dishwasher