Opening day is here! And every team needs a utility player – the kind of player that gets the job done no matter the situation or where on the field. The Utility Man XL8 Baseball/Softball Heavy Duty Practice Net is designed by baseball players for baseball players – we know what works! The Utility Man XL 8 has the following product features to make your training better and safer: -Better function. This is a BIG net. Use it for every aspect of the game - hitting from a tee, soft toss, pitching practice, infield/outfield practice, or use it to protect in batting practice or the bullpen. ‘The Edge’ Strike Zone attachment is placed precisely where the strike zone should be, and with one simple adjustment it turns in to a target for fielders. The bow design makes it easy for one person to move your Utility Man anywhere on the field. Use your creativity to put your Utility Man XL 8 to work for your team. -Increased safety. Our bigger net is safer – no more balls flying over the net and Velcro straps keep balls from going underneath. The big mouth net design is the safe choice because it prevents balls rebounding back no matter where they hit the net unlike the ‘sock’ design. Errors happen on the field but your Utility Man will make the play SAFE every time. -Increased stability. Weighted steel feet have a 48 inch range to give maximum stability. The 14mm fiberglass frame poles flex and strength to absorb the force. -Increased durability. The Utility Max XL 8 has a super strong powdered coated steel tube base (25mm wide and 1.0mm thick). The 7-ply knotless Tetoron netting with UV protection is crazy strong. We use superior quality 600D Oxford fabric, and the carry bag is made from heavy duty 900D Oxford fabric with polyurethane coating for added strength and weather resistance. -Increased ease of use. Set up is super simple – no tools allowed! With detailed instructions anybody on the team can set it up as quick as a 1-2-3 inning!
- Compare! For about the price of a much smaller net our Utility Man XL8 is a much bigger, better net that is safer and provides more options for a better training experience. A 'must have' for every player and coach
- Superior quality heavy duty wide mouth 7-ply net towers over a massive 8 x 8 feet area.
- Top of the lineup construction equal or better than other brands - super wide steel base, thick fiberglass poles, heavy duty fabric.
- Simple to set up - no tools allowed! Heavy duty carry bag with shoulder strap, 'The Edge' strike zone attachment.
- Try our product with confidence in our Double Play guarantee: 1) Risk free 30 days trial; and 2) 1 year part replacement.