The USA Pan XL nonstick baking and cooling rack is perfect for cooling freshly baked cookies, buttermilk rolls and bars straight from the oven. The USA Pan non-stick cooling rack fits seamlessly inside the USA Pan XL sheet pan and provides home bakers with an easy way for your food items to cool. This cooling rack features a steel cross wire design and raised feet, which elevates your baked goods into a raised position that serves to promote Uniform cooling among your baked items. The nonstick coating on the rack surface also means that your homemade foods will be easily removable and ready to serve. The cooling rack is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Although the rack is dishwasher safe, We recommend that you clean the rack using a soft sponge or kitchen brush to remove food particles. USA Pan professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable and reliable. USA Pan is a Bundy family owned company, based in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
- Bakeable cooling rack that is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a Limited Lifetime warranty
- Cooling rack has tight crosswire design and six raised feet for enhanced stability and uniform cooling
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides easy release of baked-goods and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle sponge
- Made with globally sourced materials; classic full sheet bakeable cooling rack measures 19.75 x 13.62 x 0.5 inches
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years