Let’s face it. Dropping your child off at daycare or preschool can be rough. We’ve been there - leaving them throughout the day and knowing they’ll be napping away from home. Our Tot Cot nap mat is specifically designed to soften this transition for your child. Recommended by Working Mother and Parenting Magazine, our nap mat features a removable and 100% machine washable toddler pillow, thin quilted lining, child's name tag, attached premium no-pill fleece blanket, quick roll-up system, and a handle for easy toting! A great all-in-one alternative to bulky pillows and blankets. Our nap mat fits standard preschool cot (52" x 22"), floor mats (48" x 24") and fits seamlessly on Regalo portable cots. Lightweight, design-conscious, and durable enough to withstand weekly washings for years. Simply machine wash cold and tumble dry. As with all Urban Infant products, our nap mat is lead-safe, bpa-free, phthalate-free, contains no fire-retardant chemicals, and conforms to all Consumer Products Safety Commission rules and regulations. This Tot Cot nap mat is part of our Urban Infant preschool collection that includes coordinating Packie backpacks, Yummie lunch bags, and travel crayon wallets (all sold separately).
- BUILT FOR PRESCHOOL / DAYCARE NAPPERS - portable all-in-one bedding solution for modern on-the-go parents of children attending preschool or daycare - includes removable pillow, sewn-in blanket, and name tag
- SOFTENS TRANSITION TO SCHOOL - let your child pick their own pattern, personalize the name tag, and slip their favorite plush toy in the "secret pocket" to share their naps away from home
- SECURE AND COZY - the first nap mat to feature sewn-in elastic bands that pull over mat / cot corners to assure your toddler's bedding stays in place (also fits on Regalo portable cots)
- EASY CARE, KID-PROOF DESIGN - simply cold water wash and tumble dry low - that's it! This nap mat is built to withstand daily school use and weekly washings for years
- AWARD WINNING - Winner of Mom's Choice Award and the National Parenting Seal of Approval, recommended by Parenting and Working Mother magazines