- BEST COLD CASE FILE GAME AVAILABLE- A murder has been committed in the town of Redmond, UK. The body of Chloe Whittle, a millionaire lottery winner, was found with a deadly stab wound to the chest. Play detective to crack this gripping unsolved case, and bring the criminal to justice.
- 29 PIECES OF PHYSICAL EVIDENCE - Inside the case file, you'll find newspaper articles, crime scene investigation photographs, receipts, betting slips, police reports, train times, CCTV footage, phone/text records, a coroners report, a map, witness statements, photographs and more.
- SEARCH THROUGH A POLICE INBOX - In addition to the physical evidence supplied inside of the box, you'll need to access an online police officer's inbox to prove the suspects innocent or guilty - but it's not easy...you'll need to be a smart investigator to gain access!
- A GREAT NIGHT IN - With approximately 2 hours of game play (depending on your skill level) and a difficulty rating of 3.5/5 this "whodunnit" style thriller will provide a fun night in for all who choose to participate. If you can't crack the case without a secret clue, hints and answers are available online.
- MADE FOR INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, GROUPS & PARTIES - Murder mystery lovers and CSI fans will love this challenging brain teaser. It's perfect for teens or adults looking for a fun night in at home - whether you're looking for an interactive "couples night" experience, an immersive family games night, or a fun dinner party with friends.