Designed by an Occupational Therapist, UnbuckleMe applies leverage to make it EASY to unbuckle a child's car seat buckle. It helps parents, grandparents and older children who lack thumb strength, or even those with long fingernails. Though you can't attach it to your child's car seat for safety reasons, it's small enough to store anywhere in your car, or attach to a key chain or diaper bag. It is designed to fit around any push-button car seat buckle and has been scientifically tested to reduce the force required by unbuckle by more than 50% on most buckles. // UnbuckleMe was invented by Barbara, who is an Occupational Therapist specializing in hands. She was frustrated that due to some arthritis in her thumb, she could not push the red button of my daughter's car seat. This meant that she couldn't take her out independently, just because of this small limitation. Using thermoplastic splint material, she decided to make a small device to solve her problem. When her daughter Becca saw her invention, she knew there would be others who needed it. They have worked together to bring UnbuckleMe to life. // BPA Free. Made in the USA. Patent Pending. Learn more at: https://www.UnbuckleMe.com.
- Designed by an Occupational Therapist who has thumb arthritis
- Eliminates thumb pain & broken nails from unbuckling the car seat
- Soft, grippy surface for comfort & ease of use
- The PATENTED unbuckling product tested to reduce the force to unbuckle by more than 50%
- Car seat accessory that works on ALL child car seat buckles