Our Premium DLP Link 3D Glasses couldn’t be easier to use: - Take off the protective film covers on the front and back of both lenses of your 3D glasses - Put on your favorite 3D program - Turn on the DLP Link option (via your projectors on screen menu options) - Sit back and enjoy the 3D experience of a lifetime! Includes carrying bag, microfiber cleaning cloth, USB charging cable and Indestructible Storage Box/Case! Steel hinges and durable frames ensure a soft comfortable fit. Finally glasses that feel and look as good as designer sunglasses! Super Soft Black Rubberized Top Quality 3D Glasses (much more comfortable than lower quality standard plastic 3D glasses)! Next Generation Super Fast 144Hz Refresh Rate (Backwards Compatible to slower 120Hz or 96Hz). No Emitter required! Optimized for 3D Projectors (Not For Use With Samsung and Mitsubishi DLP Televisions) Fully Compatible with all DLP Link 3D Projectors including: 3M Acer ASK Proxima Casio Dell Digital Projection EIKI HD Projector World InFocus LG Mitsubishi NEC Optima ProjectionDesign Ricoh Runco Samsung Sharp Smart Technologies Specktron Viewsonic Vivitek & any other 3D DLP Link Projector not listed above Please Note for BenQ 3D Projectors only we recommend Adult DLP LINK eD Elite 144 Hz 3D Glasses (eDimensional Active Rechargeable) for All 3D DLP Projectors. As certain newer BenQ 3D Projectors are putting off too strong of a signal. You can still use the 3DHeaven version DLP Link 3D glasses if you put a piece of scotch tape across part of the receiver on the front of the 3DHeaven version DLP Link 3D glasses. Thanks for Looking! Ultra-Clear HD as a registered trademark of Ultimate3DHeaven
- Next Generation Super Fast 144Hz Refresh Rate (Backwards Compatible to slower 120Hz or 96Hz)
- No Emitter required! Works with all DLP Link 3D projectors!
- Automatic Power Off Function within 1 minute of turning off your projector!
- Super Soft Black Rubberized Top Quality 3D Glasses (much more comfortable than lower quality standard plastic 3D glasses)!
- Optimized for 3D Projectors (Not For Use With Samsung & Mitsubishi DLP Televisions)