Qunol Mega’s patented formulation is water and fat-soluble and provides superior absorption compared to regular CoQ10. Qunol Mega CoQ10 helps reach optimal levels of CoQ10 quicker, so you can experience the potential benefits faster.† Qunol Mega contains ubiquinol, the activated, antioxidant form of CoQ10 that neutralizes free radicals and helps protect cells. Oxidation is a normal process in nature and in the human body. However, as we age and are exposed to certain environmental factors, the oxidation process can overwhelm the body’s ability to cope. Oxidation can lead to the formation of excess free radicals, unstable molecules that can cause cell damage. Ubiquinol is a powerful tool in the fight against excess free radicals.† References: **IQVIA ProVoice Survey. Form refers to water and fat soluble CoQ10. [  Regular CoQ10 refers to unsolubilized ubiquinone in oil suspensions in softgels and/or powder-filled capsules/tablets.  Some medications can deplete the body’s natural levels of CoQ10. Qunol can help replenish lost CoQ10 due to statin medications. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Dug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION VS. REGULAR CoQ10 - With superior absorption compared to regular1 CoQ10, Qunol Mega CoQ10 can help you reach optimal levels of CoQ10 quicker, so you can experience the potential benefits faster.
- #1 CARDIOLOGIST RECOMMENDED FORM OF COQ10* - With superior absorption compared to regular  CoQ10, Qunol 100mg Ubiquinol capsules can help you reach optimal levels of Coenzyme Q10 sooner, so you can experience the potential benefits faster.
- 100% WATER AND FAT-SOLUBLE - Qunol CoQ10's patented formulation is 100% water and fat-soluble, unlike regular  CoQ10 that does not dissolve in water and dissolves very poorly in fat. Gluten free
- BENEFICIAL TO STATIN DRUG USERS - Both cholesterol and CoQ10 are produced in the same pathway. Because statins work by blocking this pathway, they also block the production of CoQ10. Statin medications have been shown to lower CoQ10 levels by as much as 40%  and the addition of a CoQ10 supplement to statin drug therapy can help rebuild CoQ10 levels.
- CoQ10 is a naturally occurring nutrient-like coenzyme that plays an important role in the production of energy needed by our cells. Unfortunately, our CoQ10 levels may drop due to age, stress, and cholesterol-lowering statin drug therapy . Taking a CoQ10 health supplement is the best way to increase your natural CoQ10 levels and support heart health. CoQ10 is also important for egg and sperm health and may help support fertility [5,6,7].