NOTE: Go to techzoneaudioproducts website's support page for video tutorials and recommended setup for connecting to a computer. - Most low-cost condenser microphones have a noticeable harsh and bright tone that makes them hard to sit in a mix and can sound fatiguing over time. The Stellar X2 is different in that we carefully tuned its capsule and circuit to produce a sound that is very smooth and easily sits in any mix without the tinny harshness of low-cost condenser microphones. Furthermore, our custom-made low noise transformerless JFET circuit uses high-quality components such as German capacitors and high tolerance parts. Our K67 style capsule is made from Japanese imported Mylar and is gold sputtered with our proprietary technology. The combination of these features yields a microphone with a high output signal, extremely low distortion, low self-noise, and a very balanced sound. - Included Accessories: Aluminum Flight Case, Spring Shockmount, 3/8 to 5/8” Adapter, Foam Wind Cover, Leather Pouch
- Carefully Tuned Sound: Balanced and Neutral frequency response. Unlike most condenser microphones, this microphone does not sound harsh and will not stand out in your mix or sound fatiguing over time.
- High Quality Capsules: Our capsules are made using the high-grade brass and Japanese imported mylar. They are manufactured with the most precise machinery to achieve higher sensitivity making them able to reproduce subtle sounds.
- Extreme Low Noise Circuit: Our custom transformer less JFET circuit is made with German capacitors and components with a tolerance as low as 1%. It features gold traces for high conductivity, great performance without distortion, and a noise floor of less than 13dBA.
- Steel Body: Our microphone body and frame are made out of high-grade steel with a durable grill to protect the capsule and ensure the microphone will last a lifetime.
- Strict Quality Control: Every Stellar X2 goes through our intensive testing procedure. This includes a frequency sweep test as well as a self-noise test to ensure every circuit performs within specifications.