The Cord Protect offers heavy duty extension cord protection for home and garden use. It is uniquely designed to protect electrical cord connections in wet conditions. It has never been easier to protect your outdoor extension cords from rain, sprinklers, melting snow and poolside splashing. Keep your outdoor extension cord connections dry and your lights on!
- APPLICATIONS - Perfect for keeping water, mud and melting snow away from homeowner (16 gauge) extension cord connections. No more tripped outlets or lights going off when it rains or snows.
- EASY TO USE - Unique and patented design will keep typical homeowner (16 gauge) extension cord connections dry all season long. Simply place your connections inside and clamp latches down!
- FIT - Internal cavity dimensions of 3.5"L x 1.375"H x 1.375"W. Specifically designed for medium-duty (14-16 gauge) outdoor extension cord connections. See the Twist and Seal Maxx for larger contractor grade connections. We want you to get the right fit. Please measure your plugs prior to ordering.
- SAFETY - Helps prevents tripped outlets and reduce the risk of electrical shock. Independently lab tested to meet and exceed NEMA standards for protection against rain, sleet and ice.
- HEAVY DUTY - Proudly made in USA! Constructed from commercial grade plastic that has UV protection.