Twining's of London African Rooibos Red Herbal Tea is a refreshing brew with a glorious copper-red earthy color and flavor. It is naturally caffeine free so you can enjoy it any time of the day or night.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Rooibos Herbal Red tea bags. Slightly sweet with fresh aroma. An herbal tea with natural antioxidants and caffeine free. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of rooibos tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ROOIBOS TEA: Also known as "red" tea or "bush" tea, Rooibos is a plant indigenous to the Cederberg mountains in South Africa. Naturally sweet, the flavor of Rooibos can be described as fresh, woody and earthy.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.