Since 1706, Twinings of London has been masterfully blending teas to create a special moment with each cup of China Oolong tea you brew. Oolong teas are principally sourced from China and mainly from the Fujian Province. It is said that Oolong tea first began to be produced at Mount Wu Yi Shan in Fujian Province at the end of the Ming Dynasty about 400 years ago. Oolong teas are partially oxidized or semi fermented which occurs when the leaves are gently shaken. It is this process which gives Oolong teas their reddish appearance and slightly sweet flavor, making them a sort of hybrid of black and green teas. Great to drink with lunch or in the afternoon, this tea is best served with milk and sweetened to taste. Each of the six boxes comes packed with 20 standard sized tea bags, so you can brew your tea by the cup or by the pot without any hassle.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Pure Oolong tea bags. Discover the unique taste of this warm, savory tea. See packaging for steep times.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- PURE OOLONG TEA: This Oolong tea is formed through a special technique that results in this tea's partial oxidation with a warm, toasty taste.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.