Since 1706, Twinings of London has been masterfully blending teas to create a special moment with each cup of Irish Breakfast decaf tea you brew. The Irish really love their tea and are amongst the most frequent drinkers of tea around the world. In celebration of this tea drinking tradition, Twinings blended a special, decaffeinated, Irish Breakfast Blend. This tea is a strong, full-bodied black tea from the regions of Ceylon and Assam expertly blended with a hearty flavor and delightful aroma, and is best taken with milk and sweetened to taste to bring out the best flavor. Each of the six boxes come packed with 20, standard sized tea bags, so you can brew your tea by the cup, or by the pot without any hassle.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Irish Breakfast Decaf black tea bags. A fine black tea with a full-bodied, thick, and malty taste. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of Irish breakfast black tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- IRISH BREAKFAST BLACK TEA: Our Irish Breakfast tea pays tribute to the Irish, who are well-known for their love of strong teas. This blend combines teas carefully selected from four distinct regions to give it added body, flavor and strength.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.