Despite its name, this tea does not contain orange flavour. “Orange Pekoe” is a term used to grade the size and quality of dried black tea leaves. “Ceylon” is the previous name of the country from where it is grown, now Sri Lanka, a small island in the Indian Ocean. Sri Lankan tea is unique because the country's hot, sunny climate is perfectly balanced with the right amount of rain to yield teas with a wide range of flavour and colour. Our blend is created by carefully selecting the finest teas from the high-altitude district of Dimbula, which give this tea its bright, golden colour and crisp, refreshing taste.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Ceylon Orange Pekoe tea bags. Discover the smooth, refreshing taste of this well-rounded, crisp tea. Steep for three minutes for the perfect cup of ceylon orange pekoe tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- CEYLON ORANGE PEKOE TEA: Our blend is created by carefully selecting the finest teas from the high-altitude district of Dimbula, which give this tea its bright, golden colour and crisp, refreshing taste.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.