Twin Peaks Ingredients believes you should push your health to the peak and never give up on the quest for healthy, flavorful foods. Our Protein Puffs dominate the snack market because they provide 21 grams of protein, 2 grams of carbs, and less than 4g of fat per serving. Not only that, they fit into every diet—our puffs contain no nuts, making them safe for those with nut allergies. They are gluten free, soy free, potato free and keto friendly. Protein is an essential part of every diet. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues. Protein is also needed to make enzymes, hormones, other body chemicals, and is the building block for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. Are you looking for a snack that will help you reach your wellness goals? We help you reach your highest potential through foods full of sound nutrition. If you are looking for a guilt free snack that won’t interfere with your healthy and physically fit lifestyle, we've got you covered.
- HEALTHY SNACK: Twin Peaks Ingredients Protein Puffs - Garlic Parmesan are a functional GOOD FOR YOU specialty snack, very crunchy & delicious in taste. Instead of adding inches to your belt with a high fat, high carb, empty calorie snack, Twin Peaks Ingredients Protein Puffs - Garlic Parmesan actually fortify your body with low carbs, low fat, and a complete protein.
- PROTEIN REPLACEMENT: Compare a bag of protein powder to Twin Peaks Ingredients Protein Puffs. Game Over! Twin Peaks Ingredients Protein Puffs make a great protein replacement. It's easy, requires no thinking, no work, tastes super delicious, and one cup delivers 21g of high quality protein with 4.2g BCAAs and 4.5g Glutamic Acid to promote healthly muscle development.
- HIGH IN PROTEIN, LOW IN CARBS: Our protein puffs have as much protein as they do flavor, coming in at 21 grams of protein per serving. Looking for a healthier version of your favorite snack? We've got you covered.
- LOW IN CALORIES, HIGH IN FLAVOR: Each serving of puffs contains only 130 calories, allowing you to treat yourself to the snacks you love without spoiling your diet.
- INs & OUTs: Protein Puffs are derived from high quality milk protein isolate. Unlike concentrates, milk protein isolate undergoes an extra process called microfiltration to separate protein from lactose & fat, resulting in less calories. The puffs are formed and then placed in an oven to dry. Next, the puffs are tossed in a robust seasoning blend & promptly packaged for your pleasure.