Our Jr. Kip Bar is a gymnastics training bar for kids just beginning their athletic career. A perfect kip bar for home use, it features a 1-½ inch diameter solid maple wood bar and offers a good amount of stability for beginner to intermediate level skills. With optional stabilizers kids can easily perform skills like kips and back hip circles on the Jr. Kip Bar. The kip bar’s base can be even further stabilized with a 4ft x 8ft piece of plywood for more advanced skills.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN - The Tumbl Trak Junior Kip Bar's design makes it both safe and effective for your young athlete. Rounded corners, flat steel bait ensure that your athlete will be safe and confident when training
- HIGH QUALITY - Steel construction with a smooth powder coated finish will keep your bar looking like new and functional for years. A 1-1/2in solid wood bar is tough enough to withstand the most rigorous training while providing a gym-like feel
- SIMPLE SET-UP/ADJUSTMENT - Designed to be very easy to move up and down. The bar adjusts from 38in - 56in high with our specially designed spring pin knobs. This bar is also easy to assemble, allowing for it to be set up and taken down as needed
- OPTIONAL EXTENSIONS - Is your athlete growing up and getting bigger and stronger? The optional base extensions increase the bars maximum stability weight from 75lbs all the way up to 125lbs and are super easy to install
- APPEALING COLORS - Tumbl Trak wants to make sure that you have options. We offer the Junior Kip Bar in in a variety of appealing colors
- WE KNOW GYMNASTICS - When you purchase a product from Tumbl Trak, you know that you're getting a TRUE gymnastics product. Coaches, former gymnasts, and industry experts make up our staff ensuring you get the best product for your athlete