Sold by a Dentist and Dental Hygienist. American Dental Association (ADA) recommends: Begin to brush your baby's teeth as soon as they appear in the mouth. Best first toothbrushes for ages 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.: Our Baby Toddler Boy and Girl Colorful Sets are perfect for helping prevent tooth decay. Easy to grip finger handle allows for better control and easy toothbrush positioning. Prevents kid from choking or pricking during brushing. Relieves sore gums: Teething pads on handle helps relieve sore infant gums. Safe for children: High quality materials are BPA and Phthalate Free. Soft Bristles: Blue mark on bristles shows the amount of flouride toothpaste to apply. Satisfaction Guaranteed: Manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee. Click on the ADD TO CART button now and start preventing tooth decay!
- Trueocity Baby Toddler Teether Toothbrush 2 in 1 set; Soft bristles clean childrens teeth and unique handle teething pad relieves sore infant gums
- Wide handle prevents choking and pricking while brushing; Child finger fits perfect through hole in center allowing for easy grip
- Kids 4 Pack comes with 2 Pink/Purple & 2 Yellow/Pink Toothbrushes
- Non-toxic, BPA, & Phthalates Free makes safe first toothbrushes for babies
- Satisfaction Guaranteed; Backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee