T.R.U. EL7566-AW-B Electrical TapeT.R.U. EL7566-AW-B Electrical Tape is a Plasticized PVC film premium grade with an aggressive rubber based adhesive in OSHA colors; It is a UL/CSA/CE 1.5 in. listed core. Flame retardant and cold resistant.7 Sizes available 1/2 in. - 3/4 in. - 1 in. - 1.5 in. 2 in. - 3 in. - 4 in. ApplicationsQuick identification of electrical phases - Circuits - Feeders and branches.Other Applications IncludeHockey Sticks - Shin pads - Drum Sticks Properties• Adhesive: Rubber resin• Carrier/Backing: plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film• Thickness: 8 mils (carrier + adhesive)• Adhesion: 13 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)• Tensile: 16 lb/in• Elongation: 250%• Application temperature range: up to 176 F• Dielectrical Breakdown: 6KV• Certifications: UL/CSA listed• 3" neutral core/cartonNote: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
- Black Vinyl Synthetic Rubber Electrical Eape 4 Inch x 66 Feet per roll. Industrial Grade & Premium Quality. 8 mil (Thickness)
- The tapes are rated up to 600 volts and 80 C (176 F)
- The electrical tape is UL/CSA/CE Listed with superior resistant to UV, acids, alkalis, oil, moisture and abrasion.
- T.R.U. Electrical Tape constructed from high quality Vinyl and easy to use. T.R.U. products are preferred by a wide range of industries that include Contractors, DIYers, Manufacturers, Retailers, Businesses, and personal use. T.R.U. products are preferred by many industry leaders in the Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Automotive-aftermarket industries. Perfect for all of your electrical wiring needs including cable insulation, spliced wires, wire bundling, and all-around household tape.
- ADHESIVE: Aggressive Rubber Based (to stainless steel) - MATERIAL TYPE: Plasticized PVC film premium grade in OSHA color - CORE: 1.5" inch in Diameter