Trtl Packing Pods It's proven that rolling your clothes is a much better way to pack. Rolling creates more space in your travel bag, reduces creases, and allows you to see all your items at a glance. To properly roll your clothes, lay the item of clothing out flat. Carefully smooth out any wrinkles with your hands. Fold your garment inwards (in as few folds as possible) until you have a rectangular shape. Again, smooth out any wrinkles, fold up one inch from the bottom of the garment and roll tightly upwards. And you're done! Now stack your rolled items in your pods and off you go!
- The Packing Cube - Reinvented - each set includes 3 sizes of pod and carry strap
- Made using Plastic Bottles - Each set is made using fabric created with 13 recycled plastic bottles
- Hang It! Use the clever loop and hook system to hang your pods and never unpack again
- Pack It! Designed to fit well in both all luggage so you can stop fitting a square cube in a round bag
- Bag it! Add the strap attachment and use the Packing Pods as a handy day bag