Tripp Lite Line Conditioner LS606M - Line conditioner - 600 Watt - 6 output connector(s)
- 600W 120V LINE CONDITIONER: Maintains usable 120V nominal output to sensitive electronics during severe brownouts and overvoltages. Prevents surges and spikes from damaging circuitry. Filters out potentially disruptive line noise.
- 6 OUTLETS: Connect up to 6 electronic devices to the rear NEMA 5-15R outlets. Compact unit (5.5 in. high) features NEMA 5-15P plug. Rated at 120V/600W/5A. Ideal for computers, routers, modems, printers, home theater components and point-of-sale equipment.
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Monitors incoming AC power and keeps equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions. Corrects undervoltages as low as 85V and overvoltages up to 147V. Boosts input voltages below 102V by 13.4%. Reduces input voltages above 130V by 10.4%.
- SURGE SUPPRESSION: 720 joules of network-grade surge suppression protects against potentially harmful power surges and spikes.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY & $10,000 ULTIMATE LIFETIME INSURANCE: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty. If the product should prove defective in that time, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any warranty assistance, trouble-shooting techniques or configuration help. Call them at 773-869-1234 M-F 8am-6pm CST.