Grab your walking stick and hit the trail! Trekking the National Parks is a spirited family board game that lets players experience the U.S. National Parks in a fun and competitive way. Players compete for points by claiming Park Cards and collecting trail stones as they race across the country experiencing the wonders at each of these magnificent landscapes. The game was specially designed to be both entertaining and educational. Every park card features an interesting fact and gorgeous photograph that will inspire players to explore the protected natural wonders of America. Each game also begins with a unique setup that alters the play experience in surprising ways, allowing for endless replayability. Trekking the National Parks brings the fun and challenge of modern family board games to your table. It’s the perfect gift for anyone who loves the outdoors and board games! For 2-5 players, ages 10 and up. Games last 30-60 minutes
- This MENSA Award winning U.S. National Parks board game is a fun and competitive way to spend a night with your family!
- Unique evergreen theme that appeals to a wide range of people: outdoor lovers, board game players and gift givers
- Simple and elegant game rules that children, teens, families, grandparents, and everyone in between can easily grasp
- Learn the geography of the major national parks from the beautiful game board and enjoy the many educational park facts printed on the game cards
- Trekking the National Parks brings the fun and challenge of modern family board games to your table. The game was specially designed to be both entertaining and educational!