Description Tramontina's PRO Series 8 in Fry Pan is designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors of a professional kitchen, and easily adapt to personal use every day. Reach for this one to fry, scramble, sauté, and sear your favorite recipes for one, and trust your dishes will be cooked to perfection. The fry pan's commercial-grade, heavy-gauge aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, while the reinforced nonstick interior allows food to easily release from the pan providing effortless cooking and cleanup. The cast stainless steel handle is riveted for added support and features a removable, silicone, soft-grip for versatility and maneuverability. This cookware is NSF certified, compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops, can be used in the oven up to 400°F / 204°C.
- Commercial-grade 3004 aluminum, heavy-gauge construction provides quick and even heating, superior durability
- High-performance reinforced PFOA-free Eclipse nonstick interior for effortless release of foods and easy cleanup
- Riveted cast-stainless steel handle with removable, soft-grip red silicone sleeve features a convenient hang-hole to store on pot racks
- Dishwasher and oven-safe (up to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 204 Degrees Celsius) and compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- NSF-Certified. Made in USA with imported components. Lifetime Warranty