Take a hike with TRAILS and explore iconic sites and national parks across the US. With easy-to-learn rules, you’ll gather resources, go birding, and earn wilderness badges. Grab your friends and family and hit the trail! In TRAILS, players hike back and forth along the Trail, gathering resources, taking pictures, and encountering wildlife to gain bonuses. At Trailhead and Trail End, players can turn in resources to earn Badges and begin their journey back in the other direction. As each player visits the Trail End, the Sun sets over the Trail, and as night falls, Trail sites grant more powerful actions. When the Sun leaves the Trail, the last round will occur and the player with the most points from collected badges, photos taken, and bird sightings wins the game!
- A great game for family game night and national park lovers!
- The compact box makes it easy to toss in a backpack to play at your favorite park or give it as a gift for any occasion.
- Featuring 11 unique national park illustrations from the Fifty-Nine Park Print Series by 7 renowned artists.
- A portion of every game sale is donated to the National Park Service by the publisher.
- A fun, quick game that can play in 20 mins. Great for couples and families.