Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Frequency Range: 2.400-2.4835GHz; Interface Available: USB 2.0; System Requirement: Windows 8.1/8(32/64bits) Windows 7(32/64bits) Windows Vista(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits) Mac OS X 10.9-10.15 Linux; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11n.
- USB WiFi Adapter: Upgrade your WiFi speeds up to 150Mbps for lag-free video streaming and Internet calls
- Stronger WiFi Coverage: 2.4GHz Band WiFi covers your house everywhere.
- MiNi Design: Allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Industry Leading Support: 2-YEAR WARRANTY AND FREE 24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT; If you have any problems when using, just contact us and we will Give You A Replacement or Refund Unconditionally; JD Power Ranked TP-Link "Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017"
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) - Mac OS (10.6~10.11) - Linux Kernal (2.6~3.16)