Using Wi-Fi, you can control each bulb of this 3 pk of 600-Lumen Smart Wi-Fi Bulbs with Dimmable Light from TP-Link--without a hub or additional hardware! Just open the Kasa app on your smartphone to manage the smart bulbs remotely, anytime and anywhere. Each has 600 lumens of brightness with dimmable white light, which can provide stable and customized lighting. It saves energy without sacrificing brightness or quality and lasts up to 13.7 years. Set schedules, save your light settings as different scenes and control smart bulbs individually or as a group. Thanks to Away Mode, these smart bulbs can make it look like someone is home by turning on and off at different times. Plus, for added convenience, you can use your voice to control the these bulbs when paired with Amazon Alexa! Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher; Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE - Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- DIMMABLE - Dim brightness to customize Lighting and suit your mood. The LB100 has 600 lumens brightness and dimmable white light
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES - Schedule the Smart Bulb to automatically turn on and off when away
- NOTE: 3-pack includes three (3) Smart Bulbs. Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection