Making and serving pasta just got easier, thanks to the Tovolo Pasta Claw. The contoured fingers help scoop as much pasta as you like, while a special opening in the center of the claw measures out a single serving of pasta. The claw is safe to use on both nonstick and ceramic surfaces and is dishwasher safe. At Tovolo, we believe time spent cooking should be fun and we are honored to be a part of that experience in each home that uses our products. We challenge ourselves to improve the performance, function, and appearance of kitchen tools. Something as simple as a silicone spatula moves us to create the perfect experience for our customers. We obsess over every detail to ensure that our spatula will outperform expectations. However, performance alone is not enough; we want to put a smile on the customer’s face as well. Whether it is our Spatulart silicone spatulas, our assortment of frozen pop molds or our whimsically shaped ice molds, we strive to add a colorful element of fun to each of our items, to do just that.
- The contoured fingers help scoop generous portions
- The nylon/silicone co-molded claw protects both your non-stick and ceramic surfaces
- There is a special opening in the center of the claw that measures out a single serving of pasta
- This Pasta Claw has a stylish 18/10 Stainless Steel handle
- The head is heat resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and is dishwasher safe