The TGWF500D is a technologically advanced smart Wi-Fi dimmer switch with functions such as setting schedules, timers, and triggering a chain of actions in a customizable scene (or to be part of a chain of actions). The dimmer switch boasts technology, power, and safety using advanced circuitry, quality components, and fire-resistant material. The TOPGREENER app is free and is used to control and monitor use of the Wi-Fi switch. It allows you with remote on/off capabilities, and scheduling. Create, name and save customizable scenes. This is all provided in an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface that uses information from your personalized location. Wi-Fi enabled square mini smart plug-in with energy monitoring capability. Enables remote control of your appliance through the TOPGREENER app. Monitor and control use of your appliances from your smart device. Also compatible with the Tuya and Smartlife apps.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (sold separately) to enable voice control, or operate the switch manually; requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection
- Customize and save scenes, last used light level, and schedules to dim and control lights automatically; Create an "Away" scene to randomize light schedules for added security while on vacation; Modify scenes to achieve the mood you want using the TOPGREENER app (available from the App Store, iOS and Android compatible)
- Can be added to a group of devices for advanced scene control
- Single pole or 3-way installation with TGWF3K Auxiliary Switch (sold separately)
- NEUTRAL WIRE required; Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer Switch comes with a screwless wall plate and interchangeable face covers; 120V 60Hz, UL listed, FCC compliant