The TGFLGL is an elegant full length decorator light that is triggered by a daylight sensor measuring the amount of light within a room. This switch requires hot, ground, and neutral wires. The design of the guide light consists of a frosted white lens with clean edges that covers the LED lights and a daylight sensor that’s conveniently located just above the guide light. The sensor detects the amount of light in a room with precision, then it turns on the LED guide light when the light level in the room drops to 2. 2 lumens, which is also the approximate amount of light in your room when the sun has just dropped below the horizon. The light output from the LED is a low white dim that’s easy on the eyes, yet bright enough to conveniently guide your way. TOPGREENER backs this light switch with a 1-year manufacturer .
- The full length LED guide light provides dim illumination in the dark for hallways, stairways, children's bedrooms, nurseries and other areas where a guide light would help to improve safety in the dark.
- Daylight sensor automatically turns the LED guide light on when ambient light is low, and off when ambient light is high.
- Lamp life rated 50, 000 hours. Built-in high energy efficient LED bulb eliminates the need for routine replacement of light bulbs. Designed for long life expectancy by saving electricity usage.
- Optional shuttered lens provides even greater lighting control (lens included)
- Single-pole 15A 120VAC, neutral wire required for proper installation. 1-year warranty, UL Listed, wall plate sold separately