We started batching small kegs of ginger beer to serve Moscow Mules on draft in an effort to keep up with the fans at Coachella Music Festival in 2011. After four years of handcrafting ginger beer on the road at music festivals all over the country, we have found a home on the edge of San Francisco to properly batch, bottle, label & package our delicious ginger beer so we can ship it to loyal bars, restaurants, festival fans & home bars all over the world. “From the excitement caused by the first Top Hat worn in public in 1797, to the heat and spice of our ginger beer today, this Top Hat Provision was made just for you – The Movers and Shakers”
- Fan favorite at Coachella, NFL SuperBowl, Outside Lands, BottleRock, AT&T Park, Panorama Festival, Levi's Stadium, Pilgrimage Festival, Oracle Arena
- Award Winning Craft Ginger Beer loved at 1000's of Craft Bars, Restaurants, Resorts, Music Festivals, Stadiums & Charity Events around the country!
- Just mix 1oz of Top Hat Craft Ginger Beer Concentrate with 5oz of soda water to make a perfect 6oz Ginger Beer
- Made with Organic Ginger, Organic Lime Juice, Organic Cane Juice, Cane Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Vitamin C & Natural Spices
- Great for making Moscow Mules, Craft Cocktails, Draft Cocktail Systems, Frozen Mules, Frosé & Cocktail Batching