Product profile. Kids will have great fun learning about, animals, sounds, and colors! Pictures under the easy-to-grasp pieces help with matching as well as vocabulary-building— match the zebra to the shape of the same animal! Puzzle play is a wonderful way for children to have fun while developing physical, cognitive, and emotional skills. As kids work at solving puzzles, they are developing fine and gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination. They develop problem-solving skills and learn to think logically. These early learning peg puzzles also help with language skills and number sense. Puzzle play encourages goal setting and patience—both of which are rewarded when the puzzle is completed! Company profile. Tooky toy makes creative ways to take ordinary everyday objects and turn them into timeless and durable wooden toys. Our dream is to bring the best wooden toys to a child’s world, a world of magic and imagination.
- Colorful animal puzzle from high quality wood. Recommended for ages 1 year and up
- Helps develop dexterity and creativity. Encourages lots of self-exploration and imagination. Broadens language skills
- Name the animals. Describe where each one goes. Point out the pictures under the pieces to prompt kids to replace them in the right spaces
- Superb quality and unsurpassed durability. Developmental benefit and education. Inspires creative development
- All of our toys are eco-friendlily manufactured. They meet, and in most cases, exceed the strictest international toy safety standards