Not all bacteria are bad for you. Tom’s of Maine Prebiotic Moisturizing Natural Hand Soap, with the prebiotic ingredient inulin, helps promote the growth of good bacteria. A dermatologist-tested formula, this prebiotic hand soap is sulfate-free* and paraben-free. It has a microbiome-friendly pH and helps retain skin's natural moisture while helping maintain a healthy skin barrier. Enjoy the Gentle Lavender scent with no artificial fragrances. For convenience, place this purple bottle of liquid hand soap on your kitchen sink, in the bathroom, at a wash station or anywhere you need to sanitize your hands. Stock up on Tom's of Maine hand soap and try their other natural personal care products. Tom's of Maine products use only ingredients that meet its stewardship standards for natural, sustainable and responsible, helping empower families to live more naturally. Tom's of Maine is a Certified B Corp and meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, as well as public transparency. The company donates 10% of profits to charities committed to children's health, education and the environment. Thank you for supporting Tom's of Maine. *Does not contain any sulfate-based surfactants.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: Contains one 12-ounce bottle of Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Prebiotic Natural Hand Soap in Gentle Lavender Scent
- RETAINS SKIN'S NATURAL MOISTURE: This prebiotic liquid hand soap helps keep skin in healthy balance by promoting the growth of good bacteria and retaining skin's natural moisture
- SMELLS GREAT: Cleanse skin with Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Hand Soap, and enjoy the relaxing Gentle Lavender scent
- PARABEN-FREE & MOISTURIZING: This paraben-free hand soap is a gentle dermatologist-tested formula with a microbiome-friendly pH to help support a healthy skin barrier
- NATURAL & RESPONSIBLE: Tom's of Maine Natural Liquid Hand Soap contains no artificial fragrances, preservatives or foaming agents and is not tested on animals