TOAST crafts one-of-a-kind MacBook covers laser cut from real wood. These elegant covers help protect your MacBook from everyday wear and scratches, without adding excessive bulk or weight. You can choose from 4 natural materials: walnut, white-washed ash, bamboo or "ebony". TOAST covers are easy to apply, with a peel and stick application and guiding marks to help you align it for a perfect fit. Each cover has a durable, high-quality, 3M branded adhesive, so it will stay put on your device as long as you wish. However, if you should decide to remove your TOAST cover, no permanent adhesive will be left behind. While TOAST covers are removable, they are meant to be a one-time use product and are not reusable once applied. The set includes a top and bottom cover for MacBook Air models. Top, bottom and side covers are included for MacBook Pro models. TOAST proudly designs and manufactures all of its products in Portland, Oregon with 100% renewable energy. We also donate 1% of our annual sales to non-profits working to restore the environment as a member of the 1% for the Planet organization.
- Real Wood Cover for your MacBook
- Simple Peel and Stick Adhesive Backing
- Includes Top, Sides and Bottom Cover
- Wipe Clean with Rubbing Alcohol and Clean Paper Towel
- TOAST covers are removable, but not meant to be reusable. No permanent residue will remain once removed.
- Proudly Made in the USA with 100% Renewable Energy