TitanRF Faraday Tape is a 1" width high-shielding conductive adhesive tape. The 10ft length roll is primarily used to connect two sheets of TitanRF Faraday Fabric or to seal RF shielding cages and enclosures. If using with Titan RF Faraday Fabric, place the sheets together and overlap slightly. Adhere the tape to the front and back layers to seal both sides. Make sure all edges are covered. The tape is extremely strong and cannot be removed easily once in place (may damage the fabric if removed). The tape can also be used like a patch to repair a punctured faraday bag. USE OUR FREE FARADAY TESTING APP! Use the Mission Darkness app to test the shielding effectiveness of your faraday projects. The Android app, called "MD Faraday Bag Tester" or iPhone app called, "Faraday Test" uses your phone's WiFi, Cell, and Bluetooth antennas to measure dB shielding.
- ✅ Extremely high-shielding conductive adhesive tape
- ✅ Dimensions: 1"W x 120"L
- ✅ Flexible and durable - will not rip or tear without strong force
- ✅ Used for DIY RF shielding cages and enclosures
- ✅ Simplest way to connect multiple sheets of TitanRF Faraday Fabric, other RF shielding fabrics, or patch/repair a punctured faraday bag