This free-standing, 3-tier, Titanium mini-grill, combines market-leading materials and minimalist design in a compact and durable campfire cooking system. Hand-welded from commercially pure Grade 2 Titanium, The Titan weighs in at only 17.17 oz (488 grams) including the case. At just over 1 lb 1oz. the Titan is one of the lightest free-standing grills available in the world. The Titan makes the perfect addition to any outdoor cooking adventure. Withstanding temperatures of up to 3,000f, this grill is non-toxic, corrosion resistant and comes with a protective carry case. Patent Pending. Weights and Measurements Grill Top: 14"L (36cm) x 7”W (18cm) Grill Leg: 8”L (20cm) x 7.5”W (19cm) Grill height positions: Low 3”, Middle 5.25”, Top 7” Leg/Frame Wire Diameter: 6 gauge (4mm) Grill Slats: 8 gauge (3mm) Grill Top Weight: 8.56 oz (242.7g) Leg Weight (1): 3.41 oz (96.86g) Case Weight: 1.95 oz (55g) Total Combined Weight: 17.17oz (430g)
- LIGHT WEIGHT VERSATILE DESIGN – Thanks to the incredible strength to weight ratio of titanium, the Titan is a 1lb 2oz (including case), free-standing, 3 piece, 3-tier adjustable, flat-folding, portable mini-grill. It’s tough enough to withstand the harshness of bush cooking and large enough to cook for more than one person. The Titan’s simple design has no hinges or pins so there’s nothing to break off or wear out. The Titan sets up quickly and stows away tight. Patent Pending.
- DESIGNED FOR CAMPFIRE COOKING – If you like campfires and you like cooking you’re going to love the Titan titanium bushcraft grill. Built to withstand exposure to temperatures up to 3000°f, the Titan was designed for open-fire cooking on the beach, in the woods or wherever you like.
- HAND WELDED – Each piece is welded and shaped entirely by hand to exact standards guaranteeing long-term strength and durability.
- NON-TOXIC - Commercially pure Grade 2 titanium bears none of the toxic properties of other metals and presents no threat to the human body, even when exposed to extreme heat. The surface has been sand blasted providing for a smooth finish. No coatings or chemicals applied.
- RUST FREE - Titanium does not rust or corrode. The Titan requires no special care. Was it left out in the rain for a week? No problem, a Titan can be kept in the family for years.