Cat Crimes is one of ThinkFun's most popular stem toys for boys and girls. It's a cat themed logic game that comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and makes a great birthday or holiday present for kids who like puzzles, smart games and challenging activities. Cat Crimes is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Cat Crimes has an educational aspect - it's built to develop critical thinking skills and ties into STEM subjects like math and formal logic. Playing through the increasingly difficult brain teaser style challenges will sharpen your mind by improving logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills, all through fun gameplay.
- WHAT YOU GET - Components are well made and durable, includes a game board, 6 cat pieces, 6 crime tokens, 40 challenges and solutions. For players aged 8+, with a fun theme and hilarious artwork.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS - Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn critical reasoning and logical deduction skills as they solve the increasingly difficult challenges.
- COMES WITH MULTI-LEVEL CHALLENGES - Cat Crimes comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- FAMILIAR GAMEPLAY - Cat Crimes features a familiar puzzle style where players have to use sequential reasoning to determine the final order and placement of the cats around the dinner table.